Sales Representative Job in a Pharmaceutical Importation Company
A Pharmaceutical Importation Company with many fast moving drugs in the market with its head office in Onitsha, Anambra State is urgently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Locations: Port-Harcourt – Rivers, Cross River, Jos – Plateau, Bauchi, Edo, Delta, Benue, Nassarawa, Abuja, Niger, Kogi
- Carry out marketing Intelligence and reporting competitors activities to the Regional Sales Manager
- Coordinate sales and marketing activities In hIs/her area and reporting status promptly to the Regional Sales Manager
- Drive the development of new businesses and relationships.
- Maintain and recommend distilbutora to the Regional Manager for approval
- Ensure sales target and collections for the area under his/her coverage is met.
- Reporting directly to the Regional Sales Manager
- CarryOutsalesactMties In his / her area of coverage
- Ensure his / her terrltoiy with adequate shelf presence of the compans products
- They should have a minImum of 1 year post qualification experience In a related field and position
- Candidate must be goal oriented and a good team player with excellent business management skills.
- Must have ability to solve problems and work under pressure.
- Have strong interpersonal and communication Skills.
- Ability to drive a vehicle evidenced by a driver’s license is mandatory.
- Our Ideal candidates should have a B.Sc Pharmacy, B.Sc in the natural sciences like Biochemistry, Microbiology, Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biological Sciences, etc.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job / Position of Interest” as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 31st March, 2020.
Note: CV’s should be submitted on or before close of business on Tuesday, March 31st, 2020.