Kaf Agro-Allied Services is an agricultural industry providing services – supply of agricultural inputs, leasing of agricultural machinery and equipment, crop production supports, rearing of livestock, agro-processing, warehousing/transportation/supply chain of agricultural produce and training/consultancy on agriculture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Operations Manager (Agribusiness)
- Plan, coordinate and manage all business operations to achieve corporate goals.
- Schedule regular team meetings to discuss business updates, issues and recommendations.
- Respond to employee concerns in a timely manner.
- Provide direction and guidance to employees in their assigned job duties.
- Determine staffing requirements and ensure that office positions are filled promptly.
- Assist in employee recruitment, training, performance evaluation, promotion and termination activities.
- Manage orientations and exit interviews for employees.
- Ensure that employees follow company policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement a business plan for profitability.
- Assist in budget preparation and expense management activities.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the marketing program and recommend improvements.
- Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity.
- Generate business, cost and employee reports to management.
- Manage administrative, logistical, human resources, and accounting services to support company operations
- Address customer inquiries promptly and professionally and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Identify business opportunities with new and existing customers.
- B.Sc / HND in Agronomy, Agricultural Engineering, Crop Production or any Agricultural related course.
- MBA / MSc in Agriculture / MSc in Supply Chain Management with 10 – 15 years of experience in agribusiness.
Deadline: 21st April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (not more than 4 pages) and a suitability statement (a page) to firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.