Sustainable Procurement Services (SPS) Limited is a result-driven and innovative construction and project management company with a penchant for excellence and an ability to transcend the average. We offer services that range from constructions to renovations, restorations, maintenance, project management, interior designs and training.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Project Engineer
Department: Executions / Operations
- Responsible for managing projects, supervises staff and provides technical advice as a subject matter expert.
- Offers advice in the planning, coordination and supervision of technical aspects of construction projects.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Proficient in the use of computer aid design (CAD)Software
- Initiative, innovation and drawing interpretations
- Manage personnel and material resources
- Strong Analytical problem-solving skills and QMS Compliance.
- Good communication and interpersonal relationship skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
Educational Qualifications and Requirements:
- Minimum of B.Sc / B.Eng / B.Tech / HND in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Technology and other related courses
- State- issued certification or engineering license an added advantage (E.g NSE, COREN)
- Minimum of 5 years cognate working experience.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Plan, design and oversee construction and maintenance of building structures and infrastructure
- Oversee site operations on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure work is done safely, on time and within budget and to right quality standards
- Inspect facilities and analyse operational data
- Maintain compliance with safety and regulatory standards
- Direct engineering activities, assign tasks, provide training and support
- Create work schedules and adjust as needed to meet project deadlines
- Maintain detailed documentation of all site engineering activities and produce reports of same
- Suggest process and technical design changes to improve performance and efficiency
- Compile estimates and material requirements for project development
- Monitor project progress, compliance with design specifications and safety standards
- Track record for managing personnel and material resources
- Attend and manage scheduled site meetings
- Assist the Project Manager in coordinating and managing clients, subcontractors, consultants, and other stakeholders
- Any other duties as assigned by the Project Manager
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.