The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include: Rosabon Financial Services – Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova – Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins – Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist (Recruitment Strategist)
- The Talent Acquisition & Engagement Strategist will be responsible for the creation and execution of a comprehensive manpower and succession plan and multi-faceted recruitment strategies to reach and recruit high talent individuals of different demographics, backgrounds and experiences in support of the Company’s values.
- Consult with hiring managers to develop and execute compelling recruitment strategies
- Analyze the recruitment process to identify efficient and improvement opportunities and periodically provide unit’s activity report for management.
- Define overall plan and strategy for recruitment, creating a road map for online and offline candidate sourcing.
- Increase the number of qualified applications of candidates who visit the career portal and ensure all candidates have a positive online experience
- Analyzing recruitment trends for attracting the best talent through researches and leveraging on acquired data to build and expand metrics that measure the effectiveness
- Recruit highly talented and diverse workforce
- Develop and implement a progressive sourcing strategy to increase diverse talent acquisition and retention.
- Create and drive innovative recruitment method to build a continuous pipeline to reach passive job seekers and to source difficult to fill positions.
- At least 3-5 years of post-graduation experience with cognitive experience in full life-cycle talent acquisition.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or any other related field. Additional years of relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of degree.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Additional qualifications and recognized professional certification will be a plus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.