Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Software Developer
- To automate financial operations, build and support third party Applications and ensure quality customer service delivery through the provision of efficient and effective solutions while ensuring conformity with the organization’s laid down procedures/processes and regulatory guidelines.
- Education Minimum of 2nd class lower in the first degree
- Minimum of 2 years of software development, preferably in Java, Angular/IONIC and Node.js, Database Management Systems.
- Vast knowledge of developing and implementing applications
- Good knowledge in mobile application development
- Experienced in working with Unix systems and developing database
- Excellent in troubleshooting skills with an ability to engineer ell researched, responsive solutions after analyzing codes.
- Having knowledge of processes and tools to design state of the art software solutions
- Extensive knowledge of Software Development
- Good knowledge of database management
- Strong knowledge of process definition & system automation.
Personalities and attributes:
- Open to new knowledge
- Proactive and coordinated
- Meeting set targets
- Strong analytical mind
- Highly committed to the assigned task
- Highly dedicated
- Good command of written and oral English
- Good team player.
Specific Roles and Responsibilities
- System Reviews.
- Presenting ideas for system improvements, including cost proposal.
- Work closely with analyst, designers and staff.
- Produce detailed specifications and writing the program codes.
- Test products in controlled, real situation before gong live
- Preparation of training manuals for users.
- System maintenance and monitoring.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of Department.
- Design system reports
- Design and maintain Database.
- System integration with the core payment systems/application
Deadline: 31st March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.