Tropical General Investments (TGI) Group is an international investment and holding company with over three decades in building sustainable businesses in fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), agriculture, agro-allied, healthcare, chemicals, real estate and oil and gas in 12 countries including Nigeria, Ghana, Republic of Benin, Morocco, UAE, India, South Africa, China etc. with an over 9,000 multicultural workforce.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: System Administrator / Lead
Location: Lagos, Nigeria.
- The System Administrator will be responsible for managing the IT operating environment, coaching other members of the team and supporting them to resolve related issues.
- He will have overall responsibility for designing, implementing and maintaining associated systems.
- Minimum of 5 years working with Windows Server OS, Mobile device OS, Client/Server knowledge, Microsoft Active Directory, in depth understanding of Cloud services.
- Deep knowledge of High-Availability computing and networking (load balancing, TCP/IP,DHCP, DNS).
- Familiarity IP telephony and UCC Protocols (SIP, H.264, and H.323) and understands the impact of QoS in the UCC ecosystem.
- Knowledge of Windows Server 2016, Hyper-V, vSphere, Citrix, SQL, and Terminal Services.
- Familiarity with SQL and database operations.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related discipline.
- MCSE Core Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Microsoft Server Technologies
- ITIL Foundation
- Minimum of 5 years establishing and maintaining mailboxes, user accounts, distribution groups and providing input on enterprise exchange policies and procedures, supporting Office 365 including SharePoint.
- Patient and professional demeanour, with a can-do attitude.
- Good team spirit and commitment to working well with others
- Excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Ability to correctly prioritise competing objectives.
- Investigates and analyses resource utilization and prepares reports and metrics, making appropriate changes to optimize the infrastructure and provide the highest possible level of performance and security.
- Management of Mail Servers including all communication and collaboration services offered
- Device configuration, management and enrolment.
- Identify security risks within the environment and services and suggest mitigations.
- Support a hybrid Microsoft environment.
- Build, support and maintain the configuration management suite, including multiple Windows Enterprise desktop images (WIMs), automated task sequences, automated backup infrastructure, central imaging environment, automated software deployment and patch management updates.
- Build, support and maintain Active Directory Group Policy Objects that are used to secure and configure the enterprise client-computing infrastructure.
- Build, support and maintain support documents, standard operating procedures and policies related to the network, security systems, server and storage infrastructure, and the client-computing infrastructure.
- Work with application developers and third-party vendors to develop software or virtualized installation packages for network deployment via the Enterprise configuration management suite.
- Management of asset lifecycle process through planning and forecasting, including recommendation for replacement of obsolete or end-of-life resources as needed
- Interacts with external vendors to evaluate technology changes, including licensing and contracts, and their impact on the business.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply