Two leading health Non-governmental Organizations (NGOs) in Kano State implementing a public health project with international partner’s support in Kano State, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Officer
Job Type: 1 year renewable Contract
Start Date: Effective from May, 2020.
Slots: 2 Openings
- The ideal candidate will track state public health data; produce update reports;
- Participate in technical working group meetings; and
- Support government agencies on new public health policy implementation.
- The ideal candidate will hold a Master’s Degree in Public Health, Sociology or Health Economics;
- Also required are- excellent report writing skills;
- Ability to work in a time-sensitive work environment;
- Capacity for independent effort.
- Must be detailed oriented with ability and capacity to produce technical reports of meetings and activities;
- Have experience working with non-governmental organization programs with components that require collaboration with government on public health policy implementation
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a Letter of Application and CV with contact details of 2 referees (1 past employer and 1 government official in health) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- The CV will be submitted as an attachment and the letter of application within the body of the email
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews.