God is Good Motors (GIGM) – Incorporated in 1998, we have, through strategic initiatives, revolutionized land transportation in Nigeria. A proudly Nigerian enterprise, our mission to excel is a classic story of humble beginnings. From what could pass for a car shed in Uselu, our ultra-modern terminals now dot Nigeria’s travel land-scape.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ticketing Officer
Location: Benin, Edo
- Announce arrival and departure information using the public address system
- Assist in guest luggage check in
- Ensure customer complaints and emergency concerns are escalated to the appropriate quarters
- Adhere to the company’s policy on guaranteed reservations and no-shows. Promote goodwill by being courteous, friendly and helpful to guests, managers and fellow employees.
- Promote the online booking, app downloads and other products and services of the company to customer.
- Sell bus ticket at GIGM.com terminals to walk in guest
- Make and/or change travel reservation for walk in guest using the online booking system
- Create and maintain guest reservation records
- Resolve service problem by clarifying the guest complaint via phone, email and in person
- Forward booking/traveling reschedule request to the concerned unit
- Serve guests by providing service information related to travelling schedule, fare and payment
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job position as subject of email.
Application Deadline 15th March, 2020.