Unilever Nigeria Plc – Welcome to Unilever, a global multinational and fast-moving consumer goods (FMCG) company with products sold in over 190 countries and more than 2 billion consumers across the world who use our amazing products everyday!
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HR Business Partner, Manufacturing
Job Number: 200001O5
Location: Ogun State-Agbara-Agbara – NSD (Powders)
Function: Human Resources
Reports to: HR Business Partner Manager
Job Type: Regular
Job Schedule : Full-time
Shift: Day Job
Business Context and Main Purpose of the Job
- The role of HR Business Partner MAKE supports the delivery of the HR Strategy working closely and supporting the HRBP team.
- You will also work directly with managers, advising on all HR issues and ensuring the effective execution of change.
- In addition, you will use your knowledge and management of HR Information Systems to provide insight and ensure data reliability.
The HRBP MAKE has the following main accountabilities:
- Considers the bigger picture at all times by making connections and drawing conclusions about the impact of activities and issues on each other.
- Advises on Reward & Performance Management tools. Works closely with managers to ensure they understand how performance management tools combine to enhance performance, and attract, engage and retain employees.
- Interfaces with HR service provider to ensure delivery of core HR services to the business. Monitors quality and timeliness of service provision
- Supports the delivery of, and the compliance with, Unilever HR policies, processes and local employment/labour legislation for all employees.
- Supports the HRBP team or Expertise teams in preparing & providing accurate information, collating & analysing data and producing clear, insightful and meaningful reports
- Supports the development and implementation of HR solutions by understanding how the organisation works.
- Supports Unilever talent processes by educating the managers to generate objective and fair decisions.
- Co-ordinates and rolls-out internal communication messages
- Guides and supports managers in the fundamentals of learning needs and skill gap analyses and provides guidance on the range of learning interventions available
- Supports managers and the HRBP team in all Organisational Effectiveness & Analytic activity.
- Communicates ER policies and procedures to all levels of the organisation and work closely with the HRBP team to mitigate ER/IR risk.
- Where responsible for Site HR, will be required to manage budgets and absence cost control and reduction.
- In SC specific roles a good understanding of WCM is required to engage with Factory Leadership Teams and integrate HR for Factories plan and ManEx World Class Manufacturing vision. Drive implementation of ‘22 Steps to implement a World Class approach’ along with the factory leadership team
- Minimum first Degree from a reputable higher institution
- Must have minimum 5 years’ experience working in a Factory/Plant
- Must be a member of a Professional Body
- Must have experience in ER/IR
- Expertise teams
- Service delivery providers (either in-house/ outsourced)
- HRBP community
- Line Managers
- Legislative bodies (external)
- External HR bodies of best practice (relevant to market)
- Internal corporate departments, such as Legal and Finance
Should “meet expectations” on the Standards of Leadership behaviours (priority behaviours shown in bold)
- Purpose & Service
- Consumer Love
- Business Acumen
- Talent Catalyst
- Passion for High Performance (WL1)
- Talent Catalyst
Deadline: 20th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online