TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Valve Maintenance Technician
- Responsible for repair and testing of various valves, including but not limited to ball valves, gate valves, butterfly valves, safety relief valves, etc.
- Thoroughly complete all calibration and documentation associated with testing and repairs.
- Communicate timely updates to management, co-workers, and customers to ensure timely and successful completion of job responsibilities.
- Perform disassembly, cleaning, inspection, measuring, reassembly and testing of valves at Flotech facilities and client locations.
- Follow all schematics and documented procedures in accordance with all Quality Control and ASME National Board standards that apply to the job.
Job Title: Experienced Installer – Insulation Materials
- Study and interpret blueprints and specifications to determine job requirements.
- Remove old and damaged insulation and dispose it properly.
- Determine the amount and type of insulation needed.
- Monitor the surface that needs to be covered by the insulation.
- Prepare surfaces that needs insulation.
- Use the appropriate hand tools for cutting insulation materials.
- Use the appropriate tools fasten and spray insulator.
- Protect insulation from moisture.
- Protect the insulation from weather conditions or physical damages.
- Transport materials and equipment to work locations and sets up work site.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Generates Sales Order for James Walker(TM) Gaskets and Sealing products Spiral wound, PTFE, Metal, Non-metallic etc.
- Prospect for new clients through various methods including: Cold calling, email marketing, and one on one personal networking.
- Work with the Client End User Team to maintain account activities and literature
- Track inventory levels
- Coordinate customer training
- Develop and maintain relationships with purchasing contacts
- Investigate and resolve customer problems with products, service and/or deliveries.
Job Title: Flange Management Supervisor
- Coordinate & manage all flange management activities – Bolt torquing / tensioning, hand torque wrench, pneumatic wrench, impact wrench, flange spreaders & nut splitter etc.
- Technical adviser on all flange management equipment & tools purchase.
- Technical reporting, flange register, job completion certificate and procedures to clients.
- Providing on-the-job training and give instructions to junior technicians.
- Ensuring that flange management technicians perform their duties in accordance with the guidelines and all applicable site standards and requirements.
- Inspection to check the condition of flange joints, gaskets and bolts.
- Preparing flange management procedures in accordance with the guidelines.
- Maintaining and analyzing flange protocols, and bolting specialist performance, including meeting the requirements.
Deadline: 12th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.