Job Recruitment at Sonlink Industry Western Africa Company Limited
Sonlink Industry Western Africa Company Limited – Established in 1999, Guangzhou Sonlink Industry Co., Ltd. is a large-scale modernized motorcycle manufacturer, which is specialized in manufacturing and developing various motorcycles, tricycles, engines and motorcycle frames, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Job type: full-time
Working time: Monday to Saturday (working days) eight hours per day
- To deal with labor office / immigration office and other related offices; to do the nigeria employee hiring and management;factory management.
- Be responsible, hard-working, well educated, rich experience of factory management, work well with WPS / WORD / EXCEL and etc.
- Other related work.
Job Title: Warehouse Operator
- Data recording of entry-in list and deliver-out list and stock summary, do the sales report and ledger book.
- Do the item entry and deliver, make sure a clear report of spare parts and cycles and other related responsibilities.
- Speak proper English, operate the warehouse entry & deliver & stock software, work well with WPS/WORD/EXCEL
- Experienced for warehouse operator
- Be responsible for the goods safety and quantity.
N40,000 – N50,000 per month
Job Title: Motorcycle Technician
Job Type: Full-Time Job
Working Time: From Monday to Saturday (working days), eight hours per day
Job Description and Requirements
- To assembly and to repair motorcycles
- With above 3 year working experiences in the motorcycle industry
- Be hard-working and honest.
- Honest, hard-working, be responsible, be on time
- 50,000 – N60,000 per month.
- Food and house (accommodations) will not be provided.
Job Title: Salesman (Marketing Staff)
Job Type: Full-Time jo
Working time: From Monday to Saturday (working days) eight hours per day
Slots: 2-3 Openings
- Selling motorcycles and spare parts;
- Do marketing promotion activities and etc.
- Rich experience (above 2 years) of motorcycle selling.
- Honest, hard-working, be responsible, be on time.
- N50,000 – N60,000 per month.
Deadline: 15th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
For more enquiry, please contact: 08145140140