The Nigeria Immigration Service (NIS) is the government agency that has been charged with the responsibility of migration management in Nigeria.
STATUTORY REQUIREMENTS FOR RECRUITMENT
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth.
- Applicant must have National Identity Number(NIN)
- Applicants must be medically fit and present certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Applicant would be required to pass drug test
- Applicant must be of good character and must not have been convicted of a criminal offence and must not be a member of a secret society/cult.
- Applicant must be free from financial embarrassment.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years with exception of Doctors and Pharmacists who must not be more than 35 years.
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females.
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men.
- Applicant must be computer literate and
- Any certificate or qualification not declared and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be accepted after recruitment
Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at recruitment centre shall not be acceptable after recruitment exercise.
A duly completed and signed guarantor’s section of the application form to be presented for screening, which is to be signed by officers not below the rank of Chief superintendent of Immigration (CSI) or its equivalents in the sister organization.
1.) Assistant Inspector of Immigration (AII)
2.) Inspector of Immigration (II), Professionals (Nurse)
3.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), General Duty
4.) Immigration Assistant III (IA-3), Artisan and Driver / Mechanic
5.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), Professionals (Nurse)
6.) Assistant Superintendent of Immigration II (ASI-2), General Duty
7.) Deputy Superintendent of Immigration (DSI), Professional (Pharmacist)
8.) Senior Inspector of Immigration (SII), General Duty
9.) Superintendent of Immigration (SI), Professional (Doctor)
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.