Medexia Limited is a Nigerian Company whose Memorandum and Article of Association permits the Company, inter-alia, to transact “medical expenses administration, healthcare delivery, medical cost curtailment” and other such allied matters.
We are accredited by the National Health Insurance Scheme as a registered Health Maintenance Organization with registration number HMO/44.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Social Worker
- We are looking for an emotionally intelligent Social Worker to act as advocate and help people foster their capacities and coping mechanisms in order to improve and better their daily lives and experiences, within specified standards and timescales.
- Plan, coordinate, manage and implement support packages to help clients deal with difficulties and overcome dependencies
- Interview service users and assess their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses
- Address each case as a unit and set tailored measurable goals
- Monitor and evaluate clientsТ progress and modify treatment plans accordingly
- Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions
- Maintain accurate records and report on clients’ status
- Act as a key-worker and cooperate with multidisciplinary teams
- Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery
- Proven working experience as a Social worker
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices
- Social perceptiveness and empathy
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Resilience along with ability to assess situations
- B.sc or HND in Social Work (BSW), Psychology or Sociology
Job Title: Healthcare Administrator
- We are looking for a responsible Healthcare Administrator to coordinate our medical services.
- For this role, you should understand healthcare regulations and be able to handle medical information discretely.
- Your duties include budgeting, ordering medical supplies and maintaining employee record.
- Our ideal candidate has previous experience as a Healthcare Administrator and is able to complete administrative tasks accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Monitor budgets and prepare reports
- Maintain medical and staff records
- Track medical and office supplies stock
- Update patient health records, including admissions and insurance data
- Create work schedules for staff members
- Keep records of expenses and suggest ways to minimize costs
- Answer queries from doctors, nurses and patients
- Liaise with medical staff to identify efficiencies in the facility’s operations
- Ensure compliance with current healthcare regulations
- Proven working experience as a Healthcare Administrator, Medical Office Manager or relevant role
- Knowledge of healthcare regulations and medical law
- Understanding of medical terminology
- Experience with administrative and accounting procedures
- Familiarity with databases and spreadsheets (especially MS Excel)
- Strong organizational and time-management skills
- Communication skills with a problem-solving attitude
- B.sc degree in Healthcare Administration or Business Administration, with a qualification in healthcare
Job Title: Public Speaker
- We are looking for a talented Public Speaker to give passionate and informative speeches about our company and its products.
- You will be responsible for conducting pre-speech research, writing and outlining speech scripts, and delivering high-quality speeches to audiences across the state. You may also be required to answer audience questions and interact with members of the public.
- You should possess excellent verbal communication skills, a talent for public speaking, and the ability to travel extensively.
- A top-notch Public Speaker is able to impart key information to a live audience in a meaningful and entertaining way.
- Meeting with company managers to discuss speech topics.
- Conducting pre-speech research.
- Outlining and writing speech scripts.
- Rehearsing and perfecting speech delivery.
- Presenting speeches about our company and its products.
- Answering audience or clients questions.
- Interacting with members of the public.
- Attending post-speech meetings with company managers.
- Higher National Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Previous experience as a Public Speaker.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of presentation software and slide projection tools.
- Good teaching and sales skills.
- Good memorization skills.
- Audience assessment skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to travel extensively.
Job Title: Nutritionist
- We are looking for a licensed Nutritionist to provide our clients with comprehensive advice on matters of well being.
- You will be responsible for assessing our client’s needs using scientific methods and determining the most suitable nutrition plans.
- Ideal candidate must be qualified and well-versed in relevant matters and skilled in suggesting personalized solutions.
- The goal is to contribute to the maintenance of our clients healthy constitution thus delivering value to our organization by strengthening our reputations.
- Evaluate the dietary needs of a client by assessing their health and exercise levels, sleep and food habits etc.
- Clarify information to clients and explain the effects of nutrients on overall health condition.
- Offer counseling and suggest positive alterations in nutrition to address clientsТ dietary restrictions
- Create full and personalized nutrition plans that promote healthy lifestyles
- Set clear objectives and provide support to clients to help them in their progress
- Conduct scientific research to expand field related knowledge such as the impacts of nutrients, the benefits of diets to body’s functions etc.
- Proven experience as Nutritionist
- Thorough understanding of biochemistry and humanmphysiology
- Good understanding of research methods and data analysis
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Creativity and critical thinking
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutritional science, dietetics or relevant field
- Valid license to practice the profession
Job Title: Brand Promoter
- We are looking for a pleasant and competitive Promoter that thrives in attracting new customers.
- The ideal candidate will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- You must be comfortable making dozens of product/services presentations, generating interest and qualifying sales prospects.
- Proven working experience as a Promoter
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Ability to understand customer needs and handle different types of personalities
- Strong listening, communication, presentation and social skills
- Higher national Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing
- Demonstrate and provide information on promoted products/services
- Create a positive image and lead consumers to use it
- Use lectures, films, charts, and/or slide shows
- Distribute product samples, brochures, flyers etc. to source new sales opportunities
- Identify interest and understand customer needs and requirements
- Set up booths or promotional stands and stock products
- Report on demonstration related information (interest
- level, questions asked, number of samples/flyers distributed etc)
Job Title: Facilitator
- We are looking to hire a qualified experienced Training Facilitator to prepare, coordinate and evaluate educational programs for our employees.
- Responsibilities include designing team and individual courses, maintaining records of curriculum and materials and gathering feedback on the quality of trainings from trainees, instructors and managers. If you are familiar with various educational techniques for different roles and skill sets, we would love to meet you.
- Ultimately, you will ensure our work environment helps employees develop their skills and fosters career advancement.
- Interview staff and managers to assess training needs
- Design training curriculum
- Organize in-house and offsite activities, like presentations, job simulations and role-playing exercises
- Manage employeesТ subscriptions to conferences and e-learning courses
- Order instructional material (e.g. ebooks and manuals)
- Discuss career-pathing opportunities with managers
- Enrich courses with visual aids to engage trainees’ Measure outcomes from trainings
- Research and recommend learning equipment (e.g. platforms and projectors)
- Calculate and report on training costs
- Ensure new hires undertake mandatory trainings on health and safety practices
- Previous experience as a Training Facilitator, Training Coordinator or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional and modern educational techniques
- Ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with Talent Management and career paths
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- B.Sc degree in Education, Human Resources Management, Organizational Psychology or relevant field.
Deadline: 20th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their detailed CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.