Chateau Royal Real Estate Limited Incorporated – The principal activities of the company include real estate development, property trading and strategic real estate advisory services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging marketing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Business Development Executives to contribute in generating sales for our company.
- The goal is to help the company grow by bringing in customers and developing business.
- Develop and maintain existing customer relationships
- Identification of sales opportunities within assigned territories.
- Sales of real estate products to those identified targets.
- You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, whatsapp, email, and other electronic means in a bid to maintain good customer relationships.
- An effective sales representative must be an excellent communicator and have superior people skills.
- Carry out effective site inspections and customer engagement
- They must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, whatsapp, email and other electronic means as well as dealing with complaints and doubts.
- The successful applicant must display strong interpersonal and communication skills, and must be customer focused.
- The individual must be target driven with the ability to close deals over the phone, during boardroom discussions and face to face encounters with prospects.
- Persistence is vital to the sales cycle therefore you must have the determination to succeed.
- The ability to build a solid pipeline is key to success in the sales cycle and it is essential to the success in this role.
- Between age 25-35 years Old Strictly.
- B.Sc or more is important
- Proximity to living in Obalende, Lekki, Ajah, Sangotedo & Victoria Island Lagos.
- Qualification: BA / B.Sc / HND
- Experience: 2 – 4 years.
- Proven experience as sales executives role.
- A minimum of 2 Years sales experience within real estate sales environment is very essential.
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales targets.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. Excel, Microsoft word) and telephone systems.
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Excellent knowledge of English Language
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection
- Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Deadline: 29th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their comprehensive Resume, supported with a Cover Letter to: email@example.com with “Business Development Executives” as Subject.