AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
- Due to expansion, we are looking for self-managed individual of high integrity, with experience in a performance driven consulting environment to assume responsibility of a Business Manager In our Ota business Office.
- In the above, Senior Management position, appointee will be responsible in providing assistance in strategy, product development and will lead from the front in sourcing for businesses in the aforementioned consulting areas.
- Accordingly, she/he will have well developed contacts at senior levels in private and public sector organisations, as well as multilateral agencies.
- Responsibilities will include the provision of strong leadership, proposal preparation and the implementation of consulting projects.
- Ideal candidate will have appropriate qualifications in the relevant disciplines, preferably at post graduate level with appropriate professional qualifications
- She/he will have extensive experience in any or a combination of the following service areas: financial consulting, business advisory services, human capital consulting.
- Ideal candidate will have some knowledge/experience of other consulting areas necessary for the overall co-ordination of the office.
- The selected candidate will have overall responsibilities for budget preparation and implementation, performance management, as well as the profitable management of the Ota Office
- Candidate of high integrity, who is self-managed, with demonstrable leadership and management skills will be suitable for this very important position in a performance driven organisation
- Suitably qualified and experienced candidate will have direct revenue and profit responsibilities with demonstrable competencies in sourcing for and implementing consulting projects.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV, indicating current remuneration in strict confidence, to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.