Oasis Africa Consulting Limited – Our client, an independent Oil and Gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently looking to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chromatography Laboratory Technician
Job Type: Contract
- This successful candidate will be responsible for the production and analysis of gas calibration standards.
- Production starts by performing initial chemistry on cylinder packages. After this is complete various components are blended into a single mix.
- Analysis is performed on the standard using analytical equipment to verify the mix against a standard.
- Use gas chromatography and process gas analyzers to certify gas mixtures.
- Operate manual and automatic instruments and equipment.
- Comply with local, state and federal regulations (OSHA, EPA etc.).
- Comply with Compressed Gas Association guidelines.
- Comply with company quality management system policies regarding ISO 17025 and ISO 17034 standards.
- Troubleshoot and repair production and / or analytical equipment as necessary.
Qualifications / Experience
- 3+ year related experience in a quality lab setting,
- Ability to process detail-oriented tasks with high reliability.
- Must be willing to relocate.
- Experience in 33KV Transmission line erection and commissioning.
- English reading and writing required.
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word).
- Able to lift 50-75 pounds and safely handle high-pressure steel and aluminum cylinders with approved equipment.
Salary and Benefits
Pay / benefits are competitive based on industry standards.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online