Vesselnet Limited is a leading player in the off-grid solar market, independent telecommunication and information service provision in Nigeria and across Africa. Established in 2007, we are at the forefront of the provision of services to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), vendors and operators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Developer
Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
Skills and Qualifications
- B.A in Linguistic or related study
- Minimum of 2 years proven work experience in Content Developer
- Attention to Detail
- Create, write descriptions for company products. Assess, test and document new and upcoming product features. Develop print, electronic and web communication to support company goals and client needs.
- Support company publications and information dissemination.
- Design print banners, flyers, etc. when the need arise.
- Update the company’s websites bi-monthly Coming up with marketing ideas and strategies Optimizing our landing pages and creating new ones
- Create and Manage our ecommerce store Creating and sending of HTML Newsletter.
- Create content marketing campaigns to drive leads and subscribers. Use SEO best practices to generate traffic to our site. Regularly produce various content types, including email, blogs and white papers
- Actively manage and promote our blog, and pitch articles to relevant third-party platforms.
- Design Social Media flyers 2 Everyday 2 Everyday
- Create SEO -Optimized and engaging post for SM platforms 2 Everyday 2 Everyday
- Create and Post a SEO-optimized blog ARTICLE 1 Weekly 1 Weekly
- Design, Create and send a engaging newsletter 1 Weekly 1 Weekly
- Create landing pages and update Website content 1 Monthly 1 Monthly
- Press-releases and articles with reputable sources, guest blogging 1 Weekly 1 Weekly
- Design and Create Offline BTL, souvenirs, flyers, bus Ads
- Analyse content marketing metrics and makes changes as needed. Collaborate with other departments to create innovative
Deadline: 19th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Interview will be online.