HRLeverage delivers excellent spectrum of HR Business Solutions and strategic management support services through a customs built approach for organisations. As a premium professional HR Boutique firm domicile in Africa, with our global pertners, we leverage on technology in providing a on-stop human resources services to various industries in terms of staffing, outsourcing, executive search and recruitment, Hr advisory, HR4SMEs, Expatriate management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Media Operations Manager, E-Commerce Sector
- Cooperate with the regions to plan online and offline themed activities and promotion activities. Create social interactive topics and lists, and be responsible for the implementation and follow-up of the activities. Increase platform exposure and increase user stickiness through platform activities.
- Optimize operating methods, and timely discover. Mine and manage high-quality original content and core user circles in the community. Improve user activity and viscosity, and create word of mouth.
- Be responsible for maintaining and managing the contracted KOL ( key opinion leader on line). Be responsible for analyzing and researching the daily data of KOL.
- Cooperate with KOL to formulate content planning and marketing strategies. Combine hot topic and KOL characteristics for online activities and special topics planning, online promotion creativity and effect optimization.
- Be responsible for oversea social media operation directions and strategies, and formulate specific plans. Interact with users for the purpose of renewal, retention, and promotion. Analyze overseas social media content structure and hot topic in the industry. Investigate the preferences of target user groups, and continue to increase the number of followers steadily.
- Be responsible for the formation and daily management of oversea online community operation teams. Establish an oversea community system. Establish communities of different dimensions. Be responsible for the community user enrollment, retention, fission, and transformation. Maintain communication order. Ensure the activity of the community. Integrate internal and external resources.
- Bachelor Degree or above. Capable of using English as working language.
- More than 2 years of Internet product operation experience. Work experience on customer based social operation platform is preferred.
- Posses experience in operating overseas social media platforms (such as facebook, whatsapp, instagram, youtube, twitter, etc.). Good skills at APP promotion, and new media to increase customer inflow and followers are preferred.
- Have a clear logic analysis capability with strong planning, organization, communication, and execution capabilities. Be able to work under pressure. Be flexible for short-term business trips, and work overtime required on important work flow nodes.
- Have the experience and ability to plan and organize social activities. Understand the marketing resources and collaboration channels of the Internet. Master the marketing methods commonly used in the Internet industry. Have rich practical experience in online and offline activities. Have strong sense of popular news and hot topic. Have successful experience in operations, planning, promotion and management.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: resume@HRLeverageafrica.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.