PecanTrust Microfinance Bank Limited is a Central Bank of Nigeria Licensed, for-profit making institution dedicated to supporting early stage, small and medium-sized enterprises ‘SME’, the informal working class and low income families through providing access to finance, entrepreneurship training, a network of mentors and facilitating business partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Supervisor
Educational Requirement and Skills
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting, ACA, ICAN and MBA.
- Very familiar with financial modelling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors
- Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and be able to meet tight deadline
- High analytical and excel skill
- Proven experience as an accountant in a Microfinance or other financial services industry will be an added advantage.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Plan, assess, monitor, and manage the efficient utilization of cash and financial resources in a manner consistent with the agreed procedures and objectives of the bank
- Review and consolidate Bank Reconciliation and Fund Management analysis
- Prepare and analyse Cash flow
- Review and consolidate Multi-level GL and bank reconciliations
- Ensure the maintenance of an adequate level of working capital
- Review and consolidate weekly cash flow & liquidity report and provide advice to management on the variances
- Carrying out reconciliation of Balance Sheet items such as cash, cash equivalents, investments, debt, for management and reporting purposes
- Review other Treasury related monthly Schedules
- Financial review of customer accounts, loan computation and other finance information
- Processing and preparation of pension, payee and other regulatory and compliance monthly renditions
- Analyse and present financial trends, competitor behaviour as they impact on the bank
- Work with legal counsel to ensure compliance on regulatory matters
- Develops and monitors performance metrics for the investor relations function
- Creates presentations, press releases, and other communication materials for earnings releases, industry events, and presentations to analysts, brokers, and investors
- Liaison and communication with the regulatory bodies such as the CBN, NDIC, FIRS, LIRS etc
- Assess and predict financial risks and returns
- Ability to use financial modelling to predict outcomes
- Analyze business operations, loan repayments, deposit maturities, business trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations to project future revenues and expenses or & to provide advice.
Deadline: 8th May, 2020
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a copy of their cover letter and CV to: email@example.com using the subject title as the subject of the mail.