We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Full-stack Mobile App Software Engineer
- We are looking for a Full-Stack Mobile App Software Engineer with 3+ years of commercial experience building world-class web and mobile apps.
- Join a team of young, passionate and highly experienced Software Engineers developing various top mobile and web apps that will shape the future.
- Candidate must possess both front-end and back-end expertise.
- For the frontend expertise, the candidate should be highly proficient in:
- Flutter/Dart for Android and iOS development
- HTML5 and CSS3
- For the backend expertise, the candidate should be highly proficient in:
- Python frameworks
- Algorithm and Data Structure
- Server architecture and Optimization
- Git workflow within a team
The right candidate:
- Should be willing to start work immediately or within a short notice.
- Will be required to work remotely until the COVID-19 period is over, thereafter, you will be working from our office in Ibadan. If you are not a resident of Ibadan, you should be willing to relocate to Ibadan (free accommodation will be provided for 1 year).
- Must be 100% committed and ready to work full time. We are not looking for a freelancer.
- You will enjoy competitive pay and an opportunity to work on top-notch projects.
- Work Macbook Pro and dev. devices.
Renumeration / Conditions
- We are willing to negotiate a great salary for any candidate who can show superior experience in the field.
- Again, we’ll happily offer FREE one-year accommodation if the ideal candidate will be relocating to Ibadan from another state, however, due to Covid-19, the candidate will be required to work remotely until it is safe to work in an office environment.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and a detailed Cover Letter to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as the subject of your mail.
Hint: Your cover letter should discuss your previous project experiences, why you will like to join our team, and include links to your most exciting concluded projects.
- Proven years of experience is required. Beginners or junior software engineers/developers need not apply.
- We also respectfully ask that recruitment agencies DO NOT contact us about this role. No exceptions.