GBC Professional Services – The firm was established in 1992 and has continued to provide qualitative value added services to its diverse, ever growing clientele in different sectors of the economy. The firm is endowed with highly competent and experienced professionals with a wide exposure to all aspects of accounting, financial management and general business administration.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations / Accounts Manager
Job Description / Requirements
- Experience in office operations
- Oversee/coordinate all administrative matters
- Responsible for the accounting documentation and recording
- Responsible for stock take of the company.
- Handle the HR matters of the company
- Excellent Leadership skill and work without supervision
- Willingness to work on Saturdays.
- Preferably Male.
Job Title: Social Media Marketer
- Write engaging blog posts and articles.
- Manage all social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google + and Instagram.
- Develop a social media strategy and set goals to increase brand awareness and increase engagement.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns.
- Monitors trends and encourage management on adoption of social media tools.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Help to create and support marketing content to socialize and use for social media purposes (e.g. customer videos briefs, customer case studies, blog posts, posts from analysts and customers)
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms.
- Plan, organize and manage all e-mail campaigns, events, social media pages and relevant creative content per the marketing calendar to drive traffic and increase conversions on the website.
- Plan engaging multimedia content such as videos, and/or outsource this effectively.
- Carry out any other duties assigned by Management from time to time.
- Preferably Female
- Willing to work Monday to Saturday
Deadline: 17th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Subject of the mail should be “Operations / Accounts Manager”.