Myrtle Management Consultants – Our client, a Recycling & Commodity Trading Company. They trade, recycle and export various metals – Lead, Aluminium, Steel, etc. Their core is the exporting of Lead Plates.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Junior Field Sales Executive
Job Type: Full Time
- Successful candidates are expected to support the revenue generation drive of the business,
- Manage and grow existing relationships, and maintain client relationships
- The role also involves using tech to administer all the paperwork and logistical issues or information that attend to the work
- Using the CRM to maintain relationship and document interactions with vendors (clients)
- HND, Bachelors Degree
- Must be smart, personable and well- presented
- Have the ability to communicate and get on with all different types of clients ( individual, retail and corporate)
- Ability to think fast and be very resourceful
- Current Corp Member or 0-2 years work experience.
- Remuneration is competitive
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Interviews are on a rolling basis to this date. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.