HRLeverage – Our client, a Machinery and Heavy Duty Equipment Manufacturer is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Slot: 10 Openings
Our client, a Machinery And Heavy Duty Equipment Manufacturer needs 10 Heavy Duty Equipment Technicians who will be responsible for relevant duties such as Diagnose, repair, or overhaul transportable mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic equipment, like cranes, excavators, motor graders, bulldozers and conveyors, used in construction sites.
- Test mechanical equipment after repair or assembly to ensure proper performance and compliance with manufacturers’ specifications.
- Testing repaired equipment for proper performance and to ensure that work meets manufacturers’ specifications
- Clean, lubricate and perform other routine maintenance work on equipment
- Service attachments and working tools such as blades, ploughs, winches and side booms
- May perform repair work on heavy trucks.
- Inspection of bulldozers, cranes, graders and other heavy construction equipment for proper performance,
- Inspect equipment to detect faults and malfunctioning parts
- Diagnosing faults or malfunctions using computerized and other testing equipment to determine the extent of repair required
- Adjust equipment and repair or replace defective parts, components or systems using hand and power tools
- Repair and replace damaged or worn parts.
- Responsible for Inspecting trucks, cranes and relevant heavy equipment for proper performance
- Heavy-duty equipment technician may from time to time work both in the workshop and on construction sites.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: Resume@HRLeverageafrica.com
using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.