An indigenous Non-profit and Non-governmental Organization with head office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria is recruiting highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity to fill the position below:
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Information Technology Officer
Job Code: MSS032
- Install, maintain and configure hardware and software systems according to company policies.
- Troubleshoot and repair network, hardware and software components.
- Perform routine maintenance and inspection of network and server systems.
- Test network and server systems to verify functionality and performance.
- Perform hardware and software upgrades to achieve optimum performance level.
- Provide technical support to servers, networks, telephones, and other computing platforms.
- Provide advice and training to other associates.
- Assist in installation and maintenance of telephone system.
- Keep and maintain logs of IT requests and IT services rendered.
- Prepare period reports of IT activities in line with organization processes and procedures.
- Perform root cause analysis of complex problems and provide corrective actions.
- Maintain IT infrastructure and manage help desk issues.
- Perform system back-up and database archiving processes to ensure data recoverability.
- Update software antivirus on regular basis.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Amp. Ability
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Technology, Information Technology, Information Security or a related field.
- Proven ability to work as a team, with record of leadership and the ability to work independently.
- High degree of accountability and integrity.
- 2-4years experience working in the field.
- Fluent in English Language (Oral and Written)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their current CV in Microsoft Word format, alongside their suitability statement in not more than 200 words to: email@example.com indicating the “Job Title, Location and Applicant Full Name” as the subject of the mail; e.g. MSS032 Abuja, ESTHER ISA.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated if suitable applications are received
Application Deadline 30th April, 2020.