GentRoyal Koncepts is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Brand Strategist
- Conducting extensive primary and secondary research.
- Staying up-to-date on consumer research and market trends.
- Analyzing research, data and trends.
- Creating competitive reviews and situational analyses.
- Identifying insights, challenges and opportunities.
- Developing brand architecture, positioning and strategy.
- Writing compelling brand stories.
- Meeting and presenting to clients.
- Briefing and collaborating with creative teams.
- Leading ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Branding, Communication or related field required.
- Previous experience as a brand strategist or similar role.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience leading client meetings.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset.
- Creative and compelling storyteller.
- Strong research skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Excellent presentation skills.
Job Title: Branch Manager
- Direct all operational aspects including distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales.
- Assess local market conditions and identify current and prospective sales opportunities.
- Develop forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
- Meet goals and metrics.
- Manage budget and allocate funds appropriately.
- Bring out the best of branch’s personnel by providing training, coaching, development and motivation.
- Locate areas of improvement and propose corrective actions that meet challenges and leverage growth opportunities.
- Share knowledge with other branches and headquarters on effective practices, competitive intelligence, business opportunities and needs.
- Address customer and employee satisfaction issues promptly.
- Adhere to high ethical standards, and comply with all regulations/applicable laws.
- Network to improve the presence and reputation of the branch and company.
- Stay abreast of competing markets and provide reports on market movement and penetration.
- Proven branch management experience, as a bank manager or similar role.
- Sufficient knowledge of modern management techniques and best practises.
- Ability to meet sales targets and production goals.
- Familiarity with industry’s rules and regulations.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Results driven and customer focused.
- Leadership and human resources management skills.
- B.Sc in Business Administration or related field.
Deadline: 21st May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: gentroyalKoncepts@gmail.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.