TTC commenced operation in 2003 as TTC organization and was later, in 2007, registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission as TTC Mobile Limited. We are in the business of manpower development for the telecom industry, via delivery of practical telecom training. We have over 10 years corporate experience in training delivery.
Aside our regular corporate training for companies, and retail training for fresh graduates, TTC Mobile has successfully deployed various grass-root-oriented trainings programs like FREE IT Training(2003), National Youth Development Program(2005), National ICT Summit(2007), National Telecom Scholarship (annually, since 2008). In 2010, we were selected as training partner to the federal government’s Presidential Amnesty Program, which implementation commenced in November 2010; We completed this training project in 2011.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cloud Support Specialist
- The ideal candidate will be experienced at interfacing with online trainees on a technical level and passionate about innovative automated solutions that add business value for customers.
- They epitomize strategic thinking and provide leadership by organizing and leading infrastructure project deployments for our trainees and internal strategic initiatives.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing advanced engineering, design, development, configuration, installation, administration, maintenance, and upgrades of infrastructure components within cloud environments.
- Performing as a trusted adviser to internal and external clients.
- Leading build teams in the implementation of greenfield cloud environments and infrastructure migrations to cloud platform.
- Leading in the development and training of Cloud Engineering students.
- Staying informed of new developments and trends and making recommendations to management on desirable additions and developments.
- Designing and building automated solutions for the deployment, monitoring, and maintenance of cloud-based infrastructures.
- Troubleshooting and advising on advanced infrastructure problems for client escalations and internal operations.
- Contributing to the development and productization of custom value-added cloud services that differentiate the company as a thought leader in the industry.
- Collaborating with customers to develop operational runbooks and defining alerting thresholds to meet the business needs.
What you’ll bring:
- 5+ years of in a technical or service organization, performing in hands-on cloud work.
- A BS degree in Computer Science, related field, or equivalent on-the-job experience.
- Certifications in AWS Solution Architecture.
- Experience with migration of workloads from on premises to cloud infrastructures.
- Desire to work with clients to identify business needs and map those needs to cloud solutions.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies and adapt learning into successful implementation.
- Must be able to work within an ITIL framework, change management, and regulated environments.
- Must be comfortable being on a 24×7 on-call rotation.
- Deliver high standards of customer service for external and internal clients.
- Ability to understand, map controls, and implement InfoSec and compliance frameworks.
- Experience with scripting and automation (i.e. PowerShell, Azure DevOps, Azure Functions, Ansible, Terraform)
- Experience with Cloud (including storage and networking constructs, NSGs, WAFs, VPN gateways, etc.) and other Information Technologies and the ability to apply that
- knowledge to work with a variety of solution configurations.
N150,000 to N250,000/month depending on performance.
Job Title: Social Media Manager
- We are looking for hands-on, highly motivated, highly analytical marketing individual to initiate and drive marketing strategies, tactical execution, and reporting with support from the rest of the team. Our team works at a very fast pace so speed and the ability to roll out programs quickly is essential.
- To succeed at our firm, you must be willing to roll-up your sleeves, be in the trenches with your team, and do whatever is necessary to get the job done.
What you’ll be doing
- Conducting keyword research and selection for pay-per-click campaigns to maximize budget while hitting key business objectives such as traffic, sales and ROI/ROAS goals;
- Regularly reviewing existing digital content and updating where necessary;
- Managing individual and/or team projects;
- Executing and maintaining social media campaigns;
- Writing content, press releases, and managing newsletters;
- Assist in maintaining the marketing aspects of the firm’s websites;
- Maintain and grow referral relationships;
- Tactical campaign development of new and expansion of existing paid search marketing campaigns;
- Analyzing and interpreting data from Google Analytics and other Analytics solutions;
- Monitoring and assessing reporting and relevant tracing metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per client basis;
- Making recommendations on keyword selection and prioritize expansion efforts;
- Establishing high quality backlinks from relevant websites;
- Producing weekly campaigning performance reports;
- Occasional travel to networking events.
What you’ll bring
- Ideally, 3+ years of experience with digital marketing including: SEO, Paid Search, Google analytics, Google adwords, WordPress, Link building, and Content Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Must be highly analytical and data driven;
- Strong writing and verbal skills;
- Experience with social media marketing preferred but not required;
- Highly motivated with a drive to get the job done and a positive can-do attitude;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to effectively communicate with the executive team.
- Experience managing other team members;
- Experience running marketing campaigns;
- Excellent project management skills;
- Highly organized;
- Google adwords and Google analytics certifications preferred but not required;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
Up to N150,000 / month depending on performance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed Proposal to: email@example.com on their SMART plan to convert their skills and experiences to value for our company.
- This proposal (Do NOT send your CV at this time) is your selling document and is worth spending quality time on
- If we find your plan impressive, you will be invited to discuss the implementation. It’s only at that time that we may take look at your CV for requisite experience to back your claims