Job Recruitment at Aid Home – Nationwide
Aid Home is a not-for-profit health organisation that seeks to provide high quality health care services to consumers.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Health Agent
- Calculate dividends and create payment methods.
- Establish a collaborative relationship with prospective clients from various sources such as networking, cold calling, and referrals.
- Distribute policy proceeds after a claim is submitted and approved.
- Recommend risk management strategies that fit clients’ personal risk profiles.
- Prepare and present detailed reports on the progress of initiatives to management.
- Complete administrative tasks including maintaining records and handling policy renewals.
- Track insurance claims to ensure client and company satisfaction.
- Describe the advantages and disadvantages of different policies to promote the sale of insurance plans.
- Create and implement marketing strategies to compete with other individuals or insurance companies.
- Respond to clients’ insurance-related questions and issues.
Job Title: Home Caregiver
- Assisting with personal care, which may include bathroom functions, bathing, grooming, dressing, and eating.
- Following a prescribed healthcare plan, which may include assisting with exercise and administering medication.
- Ensuring the client’s home is organized according to their needs and that safety measures are in place. You may also be expected to assist with some light housework.
- Providing emotional support and encouragement to perform necessary tasks.
- Providing mobility assistance may be required, for example helping the client in and out of bed, a chair, or a wheelchair.
- Transporting or escorting the client to medical and other appointments.
- Monitoring and reporting changes in health, behavior, and needs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.