Diva Diaries is the online community of DIVA Sanitary Pads. Here we educate, inform and inspire ourselves on becoming an all round DIVA.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator – Technical
- Supervise the production of Materials
- Attend to faulty machines and make sure they are in good condition
- Carry out maintenance on the machine
- Operation of the production machine
- Analyze and determine all standards for production lines and ensure compliance to all schedules for processes and develop and maintain all packing orders effectively.
- Monitor and recommend improvements in processes to increase efficiency of production department and monitor inventory for warehouse and maintain records of all physical transactions and prepare documents for same.
- Manage all substance transactions and vault access and ensure compliance to regulatory bodies requirements and coordinate with production and quality assurance department to ensure adherence to all manufacturing schedules.
- Maintain and ensure compliance to production schedule and assign specific tasks to all employees and monitor all packing equipments and supplies.
- Coordinate with quality and warehouse departments to monitor everyday activities of units and ensure efficient working of both manufacturing and production department and ensure continuous improvement in same.
- Manage all work according to packing schedule and maintain an inventory of materials and completion of all projects with required time frame.
- Develop team environment in department and resolve all packing issues in coordination with quality department.
- Coordinate with production manager and evaluate all projects and recommend ways to reduce cost and improve quality of all processes and provide necessary training and counseling to employees as per requirement.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with all external vendors and contractors and improve efficiency process through incorporation of new technology.
Job Title: Dispatch Officer
- Schedule and dispatch goods, and service vehicles to appropriate locations according to customer requests, specifications, or needs, using radios or telephones.
- Arrange for necessary repairs in order to restore service and schedules.
- Relay work orders, messages, and information to or from associated departments, supervisors, and field team using telephones or whatsapp.
- Confer with customers or supervising personnel in order to address questions, problems, and requests for service or equipment.
- Prepare daily work and run schedules.
- Receive or prepare work orders.
- Oversee all communications within specifically assigned territories.
- Monitor personnel and/or transportation and utilization in order to coordinate service and schedules.
- Record and maintain files and records of customer requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information.
- Determine types or amounts of equipment, vehicles, materials, or personnel required according to work orders or specifications.
- Advise personnel about traffic problems such as construction areas, accidents, congestion, weather conditions, and other hazards.
- Arrange transport. Communicate and negotiate with transporters.
- Instruct loaders and unloaders.
N60,000 – N80,000 monthly.
Deadline: 30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as subject of email.