TAG Energy is an integrated service company offering a comprehensive range of oilfield products and support services in the Nigerian Oil and Gas Industry.
Our increased competence enables us to deliver world class services in Inspections, Repairs and Maintenance (IRM) Services, Flange Management and Sealing Solutions. We are a fast growing organization with a young & dynamic leadership, efficient structures, processes, infrastructure and in-depth knowledge of the industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics / Warehouse Officer
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
- Logistics/Warehouse officer required immediately in Port Harcourt, Nigeria to provide operational support to the Supply Chain team.
- This is a great opportunity with room for growth for the right individual.
- Coordinate and track all air and sea freight consignments
- Liaise with freight agents and customs brokers and ensure goods are cleared from ports in a timely manner.
- Receiving, consolidating and warehousing shipments as needed
- Maintain stock and keep accurate records
- Ensure that warehouse activities are conducted in accordance with company procedures, quality management systems and industry best practices.
- Oversee customer deliveries and ensure delivery notes are signed and submitted to the supply chain manager
Job Title: Procurement / Supply Chain Associate
- Reviewing and interpreting clients’ supply chain requirements, planning and organizing a course of action and negotiating contracts as required.
- Purchase materials, goods, services and business services based on the specifications and requirements of the client.
- Negotiate and research of suppliers and commodities
- Analyze and evaluate supplier bids, tenders, proposals, or quotations and review with Supply Chain Manager.
- Negotiate prices and delivery conditions.
- Interpret inventory requests, production schedules, purchase requisitions and orders.
- Monitor the quality and timeliness of materials and goods supplied; follow-up the status of purchase orders with vendors to ensure timely delivery.
- Communicate status of orders with internal customers.
Deadline: 12th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.