Turahfrique Interiors Limited is an Interior Design and Furniture Manufacturing Company that specializes in home, office, ceiling finishes, floor finishes, woodwork, interior design fittings and general constructions in various parts of Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Interior Architect
As our interior architect you are required to:
- Create project designs and drawings using sketches and architectural software for presentation
- Be skilled in the use of light, color and textures in a space.
- Draft plans to create or refinish spaces in private homes or commercial buildings with clients’ tastes in mind. Each job may require interaction with different clients, additional architects or designers, construction teams and inspectors. In creating plans for a space, ability to take into account interior construction, lighting and furnishings is very essential. Must be conversant with the federal, state and local building regulations so the designs are up-to-code.
- Be part of the building or remodeling process from beginning to end.
- At the initial meetings, it is the interior architect’s job to listen to the wants and needs of the client and make building suggestions. Ability to also get a feel for the space is crucial.
- After the initial consultations, the interior architect drafts design plans. These plans may show placement of walls, windows, doors, plumbing, electrical systems, ventilation, structural accents and possibly furnishings. Ability to use computer drafting programs, such as computer-aided design and drafting (CADD) and building information modeling (BIM), for this step is essential.
- Create a timeline for the interior design project and estimate project costs
- Place orders for materials and oversee installing the design elements
- Supervise all project stakeholders to ensure clientТs is satisfaction.
Skills and Competencies
- As a key member of the design team, you must be a strong team player, with great communication and managerial skills
- Very creative
- Attention to details
- Vast knowledge on wood works and furniture
- Must be able to read blueprints, understand building codes, and must be strong technical designers with experience delivering interior designs to meet brand and operational standards. Advanced skills in Adobe Creative Suite, CAD and Sketch Up are prerequisites
- Completion of Bachelor or Master’s level Architecture program
- Previous experience in furniture manufacturing or Interior Design Company is an added advantage.
- 5 -10 year experience is required.
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- We are looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to help us in our overall marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development and execution of marketing plans to reach targets from brand awareness to product promotion.
- The marketing specialist should be a competent professional able to grasp consumer behavior , trends and generate creative ideas.
- You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles and tactics for a showroom and interior design firm.
- The goal is to deliver effective marketing programs that will help our reputation and growth.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Schedules appointments and meetings as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge readily available to self and other sales people through various resources
- Finds ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base to find new types of customers and sells to them accordingly
- Creates a plan for gaining customers and then retaining them
- Analyzes and creates a plan for engaging the target market
- Analyzes the competition to create a plan for engagement
- Makes product appeal to the target market
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV, referrals etc.)
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies
- Undertake individual tasks of a marketing plan as assigned
- BA / HND in Marketing, Communications or equivalent
- Proven experience as marketing specialist or similar role between 5-10 years
- Thorough understanding of marketing elements and market research methods
- Demonstrable experience in marketing data analytics and tools
- Good computer skills, including MS Office
- Previous experience in marketing furniture or interior products is an added advantage
- Well-organized and detail oriented
- Exceptional communication and writing skills
- Commercial awareness partnered with a creative mind
Deadline: 4th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.