Maurice Xandra Solutions Limited – Our client, a leading investment firm in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head Investment (Asset Management)
- We are seeking to hire a Head of Investment who will be responsible for implementing the company’s investment and overseeing asset management.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or HND in any Finance-related discipline.
- Minimum of 9 years’ relevant experience with an emphasis on asset management.
- Must have experience overseeing funds and managing portfolios
- Candidate must be able to design and implement the Company’s Investment Strategies
- The ideal candidate must have experience in investment management, financial planning, and advisory within the asset management industry.
Job Title: Business Development / Relationship Manager (Asset Management)
- We are seeking to hire a Business Development/Relationship Manager who will be responsible for acting as a point of contact for client’s asset management, building and maintaining relationships and overseeing and managing client accounts.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or HND in any finance-related discipline.
- Minimum of 6 years ‘relevant experience with an emphasis on asset management.
- Candidates should be able to demonstrate business development skills by pursuing profitable relationships with high net worth clients.
- The ideal candidate must have experience acting as a point of contact for clients on asset management.
- Must be able to attain and maintain key accounts.
- Candidates must have experience introducing new products or services.
- Must have demonstrated the ability to meet the financial objectives of clients.
- Must be able to build relationships with clients by proactively monitoring clients’ portfolios.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the position as subject of email