Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Driver
- We are currently seeking a candidate for the position of Corporate Driver, with appreciable understanding and knowledge on the use of Google Maps/GPS navigation and familiar with Lagos (Mainland & Island) roads.
Education / Experience / General Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE qualification.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as Driver in a corporate organization
- Possession of valid drivers licence. Possession of LASDRI certificate will be an a plus.
- Good knowledge and experience driving on Lagos Mainland and Island roads. Experience on roads outside of Lagos State will be a plus.
- Proficient in the use of smartphone and appreciable understanding of the Google Maps/GPS navigation is required.
- Candidates living within and around Surulere, Mushin, Orile, Costain, Yaba, Ebute Metta, Shomolu, etc. will be preferred.
Job Title: Mechanical Technician
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for routine maintenance and repair of machines (motor-grader, excavator, crane).
- Responsible for devising preventative measures to avoid machine downtime and safety plans that comply with workplace safety laws.
- Responsible for running diagnostic tests and make adjustments to make sure each machine is running at optimal performance
- Ensure mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality.
- Comply with company safety guidelines and procedures.
- Repair and perform preventive maintenance as per established standards.
- BSc. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering or related course
- Minimum 3-5 years of maintenance experience
- Must have experience in maintenance of machines like excavator, crane, motor-grader etc
- Knowledge of machines and tools
- Knowledge of maintaining excavator ,crane, motor-grader and so on
- Quality Control Analysis
- Operation monitoring
- Written and verbal communication skills
Deadline: 30th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MSWord format to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.