AgroMall Discovery and Extension Services Limited is at the intersection of digitised agricultural production support, digitised agricultural extension and digital financial services. We integrate agricultural economics, agronomy and quality control with financial services on our digital platforms turning them into powerful tools in the hands of our agents and farmers for improved farm production and financial inclusion of the rural economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Coordinator
Job Level: Mid-Level
Job Function: Agribusiness
- Logistics Coordinator would be responsible for managing logistics inputs and aggregated produce pan Nigeria.
- Minimum of a B.Sc / B.A / HND in Business Administration, Supply Chain or relevant field.
- 3-5 years of working experience in Logistics in FMCG or Agricultural sector.
- Demonstrate ability to lead and manage staff.
- Proficient in standard logistics software.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Have strong communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholders’ expectations.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to speak Hausa is a major advantage.
- Must be a High performer with a drive for excellence and growth
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation.
- An outside-the-box thinker with a start-up attitude.
- Must be committed to continuous learning and showing mutual respect to all levels of staff.
- A bold and strategic leader who can work in a diverse team
- Must be an optimist disruptive thinker with a sight for possibilities irrespective of the situation
- Must be very strong at execution and executing within timelines.
- Mobilize and coordinate logistics providers (i.e. trucks) in all states through the states coordinators according to availabilities and requirements of clients.
- Manage all 3PL services provider from onboarding to deployment and reporting
- Operating IT systems to manage, orders, timings, costs and stock levels
- Oversee the transportation of produce from aggregation centers to warehouses(Silos)/Off takers
- Managing network of fleets and implementing technology in logistics
- Supervise orders and arrange farm produce and trucks to ensure they meet customers requirement and delivery schedules.
- Plan and track the shipment of final products according to customer requirement
- Ensure compliance to HSSE standards.
- Health Insurance
- Learning & Growth Opportunities
- Flexible time and days of work
- Subsidized lunch
- Opportunity to work with bright minds and even more.
Deadline: 30th July, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online