Managing Director Job in an Existing Microfinance Institution
An existing Microfinance Institution located in the Southern Zone of Plateau State needs for employment a young, self-motivated and result oriented professional to fill the position of:
Job Title: Managing Director
- The ideal candidate should possess a minimum of B.Sc or HND. in a relevant field and must be a certified microfinance practitioner (MCP).
- Additional/ Professional qualifications will be an added advantage, plus a minimum of five (5) years cognate experience in a management position in a similar financial institution and not more than 45 years of age (male or female).
- He/she must be computer literate and have a good management and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- The initiation and attainment of short-term and long-term objectives of the bank in line with the vision and mission of the bank
- Implementation of strategic decisions of Board of Directors
- Product development, review, launch and product promotion, Ensure a smooth day to day running of the bank both in operations and business development
- Promote a favorable image of the bank to the general public and ensure that the MFB operates within the regulatory guidelines.
- Ensure full compliance with the banks guiding principles and laid down policies and decisions of the Board.
- Supervise directly the Departmental heads, and indirectly other senior staff responsible for major strategic business units.
- Chief marketer and chief image maker of the MFB brand.
- My other responsibility as may be assigned by the Board and
- Shall report to the Board through the Board Chairman.
Competitive and negotiable.
Deadline: 29th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Hand Written Application and Curriculum Vitae to:
P.O.Box 8382 Anglo-Jos,
E-mail to: email@example.com