Marketing Executive at Institut Universite Des Sciences ET Techniques – Nationwide
IUST-AS University, Porto Novo, Benin Republic – Established in 2003, Institut Universite des Sciences et Techniques – Ajavon Sebastien is a public-spirited institution that makes distinctive contributions to society in learning, research and engagement. It Is consistently ranked among the leading universities in Africa and in the top three in the Republic of Benin.
Our curriculum allows you combine many areas of study, enabling you shape the degree that would ultimately shape your world. You can blend international relations with tourism or political science with international business and as such, you’ll become the person who is knowledgeable and well-rounded, can think critically and creatively, speak persuasively, adapt to new challenges and be in high demand globally.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
- Institut Universite des Sciences et Techniques (IUST-AS), Porto Novo, requires the services of Marketing Officers for its Nigeria Admissions Office.
- The ideal candidates would support the Marketing Manager in raising the visibility of the University by carrying out effective marketing and communications plan in order to attract new students to the University and promote the profile of the University as a whole, to external audiences.
- Supporting the Marketing Manager in planning, researching and coordinating the UniversityТs student recruitment program, liaising with relevant parties both internal to the University and externally.
- Gathering information on competitor University programs and comparing with our programs for use in rankings and other forms of market analysis.
- Updating information about the School on external websites and directories.
- Writing and producing marketing material (brochures, posters, flyers etc).
- Representing and promoting the University at exhibitions and providing market analysis post-event.
- Coordinating events at Open Days at secondary schools nationwide.
- Preparing PowerPoint presentations for stakeholders and potential partners at student recruitment events.
- Giving creative input into new advertising campaigns.
- Degree in Education Management, Marketing or Communications Marketing experience required
- A positive, can-do, go-the-extra-mile attitude
- Creative thinking and problem solving
Deadline: 19th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title as subject of the email.