Critical Rescue International (CRI) is Nigeria’s first national advanced medical paramedic company. We are in business to manage medical emergencies wherever and whenever they occur in our area of operation. On hand to deliver our innovative services is a team of uniquely qualified international and local medial personnel. We operate a fleet of ambulances.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Medical Officer (Clinic and Telemedicine Services)
- We are a reputable clinic expanding into telemedicine services and requiring qualified doctors interested in expanding their skills and experience beyond traditional physical clinical medicine to technology based clinical services.
- Minimum of 4-5 years clinical experience post graduation (*Mandatory*)
- Full Registration with Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria
- Valid Annual Practicing Licence – MDCN
- University Degree
- BLS/ACLS training (preferred)
Other trainings (preferred):
- Sound clinical acumen and compassionate patient care (mandatory)
- Ability to lead the clinical team – Strong Leadership Abilities
- Excellent Communication Skills (Multilingual Preferred + English)
- Comprehension of Satisfactory Client Oriented Services
- Experience and ability to function in all aspects of clinical practice:
- Internal Medicine
- General Surgery
- Telemedicine (Previous Experience Preferred)
- Mental Health
- Emergency Medicine
- Occupational Health
- Geriatric Care
- Preventive Health
- Community Services
- Ability to perform minimum basic relevant procedures
- Demonstrated satisfactory service in previous professional experiences
- Strong Adherence to Evidence Based Medicine + Practical Expertise + Clinical and Professional Etiquettes
Application Closing Date
DEadline: 30th April, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.