Nationwide Job for Customer Support Specialist at Vantage Advisory
Vantage Advisory – We are a boutique consulting firm enabling organizations achieve optimal results. We support and enable Startups as well as Growing Businesses. Having been and still in that position, we are here to make the journey smoother for others from Idea to Exit.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Customer Support Specialist
- We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical and product issues.
- This role includes resolving customer queries, recommending solutions, guiding product users through features and functionalities, as well as up-selling other products.
- To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
- Ultimately, you will help establish our reputation as a company that offers excellent customer support before, during and after-sales.
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools
- Understanding of how CRM systems work
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Multi-tasking abilities
- Patience when handling tough cases
- Relevant degree or diploma
- Familiarity with our industry is a plus.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way, via phone, email or chat
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users)
- Meet personal/customer service team sales targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Upsell and cross-sell our other products
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities
- Follow up with customers to ensure their issues are resolved
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams
- Assist in training junior Customer Support Representatives.
What you will get from us in return is:
- A collaborative environment that pushes you to think beyond your boundaries
- A diverse workload, keeping you continually stimulated
- An open forum for expression of ideas
- Diverse opportunities to expand your skills, learn newer ones
- Opportunity for growth and leadership
- Flexible working hours with remote working option.
Deadline: 15th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only successful candidates would be contacted.