Nationwide Recruitment for Intern at De Sync Centre Limited
De Sync Centre Limited is a leading company that helps companies in their digital transformation journey.
We create custom enterprise mobile and web solutions for startups, entrepreneurs, mid-size businesses and corporate organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern (Graphics Design, Digital Marketing & Software Development)
- We desire qualified applicants seeking hands-on experience in design,digital marketing and software development.
- We mean individuals who actually want to learn real-world skills that you can put on a resume other than “great work ethic” and “great multi-tasker”. If you are still excited, read on.
- Note: We do not expect you to be perfect; we are not. We want intelligent people who love to learn and are as hungry as a panda.
- This is a great opportunity to join us in building something big from the ground up, and have a whole lot of fun in the process.
- You must possess good time management skills and independence! You will be working remotely, aka you must be self-motivated to work without a boss looking over your shoulder
- An ability to commit to a minimum of 20 hours per week for 3–6 months
Perfect Match (Graphics):
- Proficiency with any of InDesign, Photoshop (preferred), CorelDraw and Illustrator
- You can produce high-quality visual assets like graphics, icons and logos
- You feel confident designing visual layouts for web pages or app screens
- Excellent research abilities and a meticulous attention to detail
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS (not required but great to have)
Perfect Match (Software Development):
- Understand design patterns. At least MVC.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design
- Understanding of JSON and Restful API (not compulsory, but great to have)
Perfect Match (Digital Marketing):
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing and Social Media.
- Ability to use social media platforms to create online experiences that increase customer engagement and create sales opportunities.
- Experience in creative content writing and copy writing.
- Creative-thinking ability
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Excellent communication, organisation and planning skills.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaign and SEO/SEM will be an added advantage.
- Remote work life
- You get to perfect and specialize in any of the above IT areas using real life projects.
- You would be properly equipped and positioned for IT employment.
- You get an Internship Certificate from us and become our ambassador.
- Grow into a full developer role as against intern if you stay for a year. Same applies to Graphics and Digital Marketing.
- Opportunity to transition into full employment with us.
- Working with industry professionals side by side.
- You learn all this free of charge.
Deadline: 11th May, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Our internship positions are fully remote.