Nationwide Recruitment in a Financial Investment Company for SQL Developer
Svelte Global Company – Our client, a Financial Investment Company is looking to recruit suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: SQL Developer
Job Type: 6 months contract
Employment Type: Freelance / Immediate
- We are looking for a SQL developer to develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports, and modify ERP user forms to enhance organizational productivity.
- You will be responsible for designing databases and ensuring their stability, reliability and performance.
- 2 years of experience as a SQL Developer or similar role
- Excellent understanding of T-SQL programming
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Excellent understanding of Microsoft SQL Server
- 2 years of experience with Transparent Data Encryption (TDE)
- 2 years of experience with SQL Server Reporting Services and SQL Server Analysis Services
- Familiarity with the practical application of NoSQLNewSQL databases
What will make you succeed:
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on companyТs success
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Development of high quality database solutions
- Develop, implement and optimize stored procedures and functions using T-SQL
- Review and interpret ongoing business report requirements
- Research required data
- Build appropriate and useful reporting deliverables
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements
- Suggest new queries
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration
- Provide timely scheduled management reporting
- Investigate exceptions with regard to asset movements
Deadline: 12th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.