Svelte Global Company – Our client in the Oil and Gas sector, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Night Drilling Supervisor
- Safeguard our client’s company’s asset and environment (e.g. wells, materials and equipment)
- To provide continuous, accurate, clear and concise information to the SWE on any aspect of the rig operation and when necessary on continuous twenty-four (24) hours per day basis.
- Supervise the drilling contractors and service employees to deliver the highest quality performance and technical integrity of the wells. Adhering to the global and local technical standards.
- Verify that all contractors adhere to and are fully aware of our clientТs well control policy and procedures. Also effective manage emergency response plans for well operations.
- Provide guidance and technical assistance to assist the drilling superintendents/well operations delivery manager
- Follow management of change procedures and report any deviations to the program and/or
- Non-planned events to the Senior Well Engineer (SWE).
- Communicate learnings and advise on potential areas of performance improvement or improved value to the SWE
- Responsible for the creation of well site reports and verifications of drilling data. Ensure accuracy of the data and timely close out of reports. Also responsible for the timely sending and quality of the daily operations report.
- Verify and sign off job tickets and WCCs for jobs performed at the well site.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualifications with 12-20 years relevant working experience in Oil and Gas Industry.
Deadline: 25th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.