MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Associate Engineer
- Alarm Monitoring Asst-Engineer will take the ownership of alarm monitoring for charging & billing system and creation of trouble tickets within the agreed response time.
- Primary responsibility is to Monitor the Alarms for charging and Billing system through Alarm Monitoring tools
- Creation of TT through tools within the agreed Response time.
- Candidate should have good communication skills
- Candidate should have good mail etiquette skills.
- Basis knowledge of Telco Network operations and IN platform.
- Must be aware of the Alarm Monitoring/Trouble Ticket creation process through Tools.
- B.Sc. / B-Tech in Electronics and Telecommunication
- Minimum years of relevant experience: Min 1-2 years of work experience within NOC environment.
Job Title: Incident Manager
- Lead and facilitate the engaged team toward restoration of service in shortest possible lead times.
- Engage relevant stakeholders & escalate when necessary to expedite resolution.
- Ensure RT adopts optimal mindset which balances best path to resolution and protection of customer interests.
- Initiate management and technical escalations when required.
- Log all Incident details, allocating approved categorization and prioritization.
- Keep users informed about their IncidentsТ status at agreed intervals.
- Associate Incidents with other records (i.e. Changes, Problems, repetitive incidents).
- Provide first-line investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents via major incident report.
- Ensure recovery team remains sensitive to collection and correlation of data for potential RCA post event.
- Escalate critical outages to Problem Manager after restoration for RCA.
- Remain available at all times during the designated shift and/or roster period.
- End to end incident owner.
- Leadership skills: Good in People and Process Management
- Language skills: Fluent spoken English & excellent English written communication skills
- Values and behaviors: Pro-active and able to work under pressure
- First Degree from any institution
- Years of experience: 3-6.
Job Title: Value Added Service Operation Manager
- Establish operation methodology based on deep understanding of mobile internet and telecom VAS (Value-added Services) operation.
- Support service business development and service operation solution, business case development, commercial negotiation and communication.
- Dedication to service operation work, provide operation plan and implement routine operation flow.
- Monitor and analyze service operation data, provide promotion suggestion, communicate with respective team or department to coordinate operation flow.
- Support projects in terms of delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance.
- Focus on usersТ experience, provide service UI and logical flow improvement suggestion, support content operation and promotion,
- Implement pacification scheme when platform operation issues arise.
- Organize market promotion activities, provide and implement promotion plans, and manage promotion channels.
- Support financial and settlement workflow
- Effective communication with executive customers.
- First Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Computer/ Software / Electrical / Electronic Engineering and any related discipline
- 3+ years in the digital services department of Telecom industry, Internet Company or VAS service provider.
- Experienced in VAS operation or promotion, good understanding of software product and industry
- End-to-end service operation process understanding
- Result-orientated, passionate and a team player. Global business management experience is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
Job Title: Shift Manager
- Responsible for day to day operational performance
- Managing a team 25-30 staff
- Planning for and ensuring team members competence enhancement
- Ensuring KPI / SLA Fulfillment related to Network Surveillance & 1st Level troubleshooting of the events taking place on the network
- Review of Performance Metrics for the shift resources and implementation of Corrective & Preventive actions if required
- Ensuring high motivation level of team resources
- Attrition Management
- Providing Technical guidance and Leadership to the team members
- Conducting Performance Appraisals
- Fulfillment of Balanced Scorecard
- Act as a planned work coordinator for emergency requests beyond normal office hours
- Qualification: Degree within Electronics Engineering / Telecommunication Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Engineering or equivalent.
- Industry experience: Telecom / Customer Management
- Years of experience: 7-9 Years
- Certifications: ITIL / CCNA / JNCIA/CCIP.
Job Title: Change Manager
- To ensure process documentation for all changes in customer’s network are in line with Global directive.
- Ensure adequate levels of process awareness
- Ensure that all change requests are logged on RFC / OneTM forms.
- Responsible to ensure that impact analysis is validated in CAB for all configuration/network changes within customer network.
- Overall responsible for ensuring all configuration changes are approved by Change Advisory Board (CAB) before implementation of change.
- To be member of CAB in ensuring all the critical/major changes has undergone thorough impact analysis before approval.
- Ensure that decisions taken by the CAB are documented and communicated.
- Ensure successful execution of CRТs.
- Consolidate a Daily OneTM / RFC Report and send it to the concerned stakeholders.
- To ensure delivery of agreed / ad-hoc reports towards customer as per WLA requirements.
- To facilitate customer requirements for new and revision in existing change request and their delivery.
- Ensure that concerned stake holders are adhering as per SLAs definitions.
- Ensure that all opened RFCs / CRs are resolved/ closed in timely manner.
- Leads the development, deployment, awareness, implementation and compliance of Change Management process for allocated accounts
- Participates in internal and external Governance meetings and present Change Management performance.
- Drives initiatives and automations to improve process performance.
- First Degree in any Engineering course
- Must have at 7 – 10 years experience in Telecom or ICT
- Must have Certification in ITILV3 or ITIL Service Transition & Six Sigma
- Excellent communication skill
- Good in Process / People Management
- Ability to develop / automate strong reporting mechanisms and presentations
- Pro-active and able to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.