Job Title: Operations Manager for Professional Services
- Do you have a strong Leadership experience in large scale projects?
- The Professional Services Leader will establish and manage the customer relationship, be responsible to define/ lead client professional service engagements and to develop new business opportunities.
- The Professional Services Leader will lead client discussions and develop engagement strategies to address client business needs. This role will also lead the contract negotiation/ manage day-to-day commercial and IT technical team activities, monitor progress for successful delivery of all project works/ solutions.
- Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring an Operations Manager of Professional Services who will help Tek Experts deliver innovative bespoke solutions and develop new business opportunities.
- The Professional Services Leader will lead the senior IT technical team to deliver project works/ solutions related professional services for Tek Experts’ clients.
What will you be responsible for?
- Manages the customer relationship road map from a strategic relationship perspective.
- Negotiates contract terms and/or amends established contract terms and Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with customers.
- Demonstrated strategic capability to look beyond the customer and understand the end market and industry.
- Owns the execution of operational SLA delivery and escalations.
- Responsibility for projects Profit & Loss (P&L) as well as Contract pricing.
- Defines/ Manages the Team organization structure and staffs appropriately for effectively support customer contract terms and SLAs.
- Manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports.
- Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction.
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What skills and experience do you need?
- Solid financial and analytical knowledge.
- Strong customer service skills and experience.
- Experience leading a support team at least 100 globally.
- Strong organizational, planning and management skills all delivered with a confident and professional manner.
- Strong proficiency in Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
- Advanced contract and negotiation knowledge/experience at a more strategic level.
- Excellent soft skills including presentation, strong and convincing communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online