Smart Partners Consulting – Our client in the Clothing industry is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Production Manager
- Degree in Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Accounting or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years working experience in similar roles.
- Strong attention to details.
- Must be ready to resume immediately.
- A strong understanding of fabric sourcing, product development and the manufacturing processes with proven experience in the clothing/textile industry.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines, work under pressure and multi task in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in the Microsoft Suite (with a high level of expertise in Excel)
- A working knowledge of production equipment, patterns and garment grading.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Sound knowledge of safe working practices.
- Develops production schedules; plans, directs, and assigns duties to workforce.
- Create and manage the production time line ensuring key dates for development and delivery are met and maintained.
- Prepares and manage budgets and continuously control production costs and identify / rectify waste measures.
- Oversee and maintain quality standards in line with company and customers policies.
- Oversee logistics, inventory management and management of customer delivery within timelines.
- Troubleshoots any production problems; ensures that machinery, equipment and facilities are properly maintained for efficient production.
Deadline: 16th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as subject of the email.