CWAY Group is a multinational company specialized in the production & whole-sale supply of treated water, water dispensers, soft drinks, foods & beverages industry in countries of Africa & Asia.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Quality Assurance Supervisor
To ensure errors are completely eliminated in the manufacturing process. Ensure products are tested extensively before their release.
Qualification / Skills
- BSC/HND in Microbiology
- Minimum of 3 years experience in an FMCG Firm.
- Good knowledge of internal controls process and procedures
- Knowledge of ISO 22000 is an added advantage.
- Sound written and oral communication skills.
- Must be familiar with HACCP.
- Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com
- Online quality analysis of laboratory management.
- Incoming analysis of raw materials.
- Inspecting production machinery and employees to ensure the production process runs smoothly.
- Investigating causes of defects that occur during the testing phase.
- Working together with the Quality Assurance team to assess products problems and brainstorm solutions.
- Apply technical skills related to products being tested.
- Report discovered defects to relevant department for correction.
- Conforming to regulations and International standards, as it applies to testing and quality assurance.
- Check the implementation of audit findings and improvement plan.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.