Venture Garden Nigeria (VGN) is a fast-growing B2B/B2G Fintech Platform Holdco Company with six subsidiaries, two platform entities and a suite of shared services offered to all subsidiaries. At VGN we wage war against the average, go beyond the ordinary to explore limitless opportunities; breaking the norms and aggressively pursuing success through- Relentless Hard-work, Pursuit of excellence, calculated risk-taking and a hunger for knowledge and we have a lot of fun at it!
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Ruby on Rails Developer
- Develop new concepts, apps, and services in and around Office 365 to achieve business process automation in line with the digital transformation program
- Design and develop relevant Apps, Online workflows, Integrations, Dashboards and ongoing improvements using PowerApps, Power Automate, SharePoint and Power BI
- Manage SharePoint integration with Azure AD, External APIs and Enterprise applications via Web Services or direct database connection
- Provision and configure SharePoint and Office 365 solutions, features, sites, workflows, web parts and master pages to enable enterprise search, content management, and business intelligence reporting
- Design and improve the group intranet and other team site collections as may be required
- Implement the SharePoint Governance Plan and site collection architecture as required on an ad hoc basis
- Assist the delivery team with business process redesign and documentation as needed for new or changing technolog
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology / Systems or related field
- 4+ years of experience in solution development with a focus on using Microsoft technologies to deliver results
- 3+ years of experience working on digital transformation projects/program
Experience and Skills Required:
- Highly proficient in Microsoft O365 Suite of Apps (PowerApps, SharePoint Online, Power Automate, Power BI) for business process automation
- Able to act independently, or work within a team / cross-functional team on assigned tasks
- Able to independently judge, multi-task, adapt and prioritize key tasks in order to consistently meet given deadlines
- Strong delivery, planning, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Proficient ability to communicate complex information to a technical and non-technical audience
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people – peers, vendors, the public, staff members including program leadership, and others.
- Familiarity with Microsoft technology stack such as C# .NET, PowerShell, Azure, Logic Apps, MSGraph is a plus
- Understanding of the interaction between different infrastructure-based technologies (AWS, Azure AD, etc.), applications built using the Office 365 Suite and the business value of the solution for customers
- Experience with modern SharePoint including governance, architecture, a configuration of pages, web parts, and other SharePoint framework components
- Experience with REST, Graph and other APIs and integrating data outside of SharePoint, PowerShell
- In-depth experience with Collaboration, Portals, Enterprise Search, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process and Forms, and/or Business Intelligence.
- Flexibility is important.
- Equal opportunity
- The role is open to anyone who meets the above criteria regardless of race or nationality.
- Competitive based on experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online