Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Nigeria – Lagos
Fuction/Domain: IT Delivery
Experience in Year(s): 4
Slot: 3 Openings
- Dangote group is setting up the world’s largest refinery and other world class manufacturing facilities in Nigeria.
- You will be part of in-house business applications development team supporting these ventures.
- You will be responsible for independently developing web and/or mobile applications complying to various development standards.
- You will also be responsible to provide support for critical in-house applications to businesses across the group as required.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in Computer Science.
- 4+ Years of coding experience in Java, Dot Net, Php MyAdmin, MS SQL, Portals, web and mobile applications development.
- Demonstrated knowledge of development and testing methodologies and experience in using them.
- Ability to work independently on given development projects.
- Ability to work in teams and teams projects.
- Experience in building web/mobile applications complying to security standard.
- High problem-solving ability with algorithms and data structures.
- Ability to provide standard documentation for applications.
- Continuous learning attitude & upgrading the skill sets with the new & advance development workbench tools and software.
- Strong logical & analytical skills.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & presentation skills.
- Experience in different software applications integration & configuration would be an added advantage.
- Knowledge and experience in design thinking is preferred.
- Design, Develop, Test and implement new web/Android applications.
- Support, maintain and improve the existing software applications
- Provide standard documentation for the applications
- Recommend improvements to existing software programs as necessary.
Deadline: 29th April, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should:
Click here to apply online