Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Analyst
- Support corporate business plans and implementation.
- Manage relationship with clients.
- Lead generation, proposal development, sales calls and capabilities presentations, and closing business through the contract stage in a team-selling environment.
- Project co-ordination & management support for client programs.
- Ensure client program schedules are being followed.
- Prepare proposals, scheme designs, implementation plans and support project deployments.
- Drive administration & reporting for day-to-day client account operations.
- Work with dedicated and non-dedicated resources to ensure team handshake implementation and profitable client management
- Understand core competencies and how they can be leveraged to assist client business
- Present integrated service solutions to prospective clients and secure contracts with long-term upgrade and profitability potential.
- Support and refine sales process and infrastructure to support the sales effort for all services.
- Become a key player in supporting corporate business planning and implementation and driving the sales plan.
Requirements and Qualifications
- B.Sc. from a top university (foreign degree would be an added advantage)
- Minimum of 3 years POST NYSC
- Ability to develop proposals, lead generation and close business deals.
- Analytical mind, aggressive and bottom-line focused
- Intelligence, fun, friendly enjoys meeting people and culturally exposed.
- Possesses great attitude, professional presentation and can work under minimum supervision.
- Good verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Possesses strong computer and internet skills, as well as being able to multitask smoothly and efficiently.
Job Title: Cinema Manager
- Organising and coordinating the daily activities of the cinema
- Ensuring that the daily operations and accounting procedures are followed
- Developing and management of the budget for the Cinema
- Planning, developing and supervising promotional and advertising projects
- Supervision and maintenance of the Cinema facilities, staff and stipulated health and safety regulations and standards
- Management and Operation of the security systems and processes to prevent loss and to ensure the security of cash, assets, guests and employees at all times
- Execution of tasks in relation to the cinemas target audience
- Management of operation and controllable costs
- Undertaking administrative task, setting shift rotas and organising staff payment
- B.Sc. from a reputable institution
- Minimum of 5 years managerial service in a similar role
- Strong planning, organisational, analytical and communication skills
- Must have a personal credibility standard
- Excellent Report writing and presentation skills
- Good Microsoft office, excel and power point usage
- Keen interest in film and arts
Deadline: 7th April 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job title” as subject of the email