First Choice Global Utilities Limited is an indigenous Utilities and Engineering services firm focused on providing integrated and cost-effective services to the power, energy and utility sectors. We are specialized in power project design, management and implementation. We also carry out efficiency optimization of engineering/power systems, power procurement and industrial support services including training and engineering manpower development.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Accounts & Stock Reconciliation Officer
- The Accounts & Stock Reconciliation Officer helps the business to reconcile transactions across the general ledger and key accounts. Responsible for Stock & Receivables Management.
- Daily Working Hours: Monday to Friday from 8A.M to 5P.M
- Reports to General Manager & Managing Director
Job Description & Duties
- Organize and monitor inventory levels to maximize efficiency.
- Responsible for managing storage warehouses and allocation/ delivery of products to sales reps.
- Payment follow up with creditors as required
- Device ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Periodically calculate and verify accounts receivable data
- Prepare periodic stock management reports as specified
- Issue Invoices/ Waybills / Receipts for each or sales generated.
- Maintain detailed stock bin cards for all merchandise
- Reconcile payments with invoices at defined periodic intervals
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on Excel.
- Team player with the ability to work with multiple parties
- Experience working with Accounting packages is an added advantage
- Educational Qualifications: ND/ HND/ BSc in Accounting
- Minimum of 3 years experience in stock management, reconciling accounting figures and financial records.
- Ability to identify errors & High level of attention to detail
- Appropriate handling of sensitive information
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Deadline: 24th May, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Job Title” as the subject of the email.