Eat ‘N’ Go Limited is a restaurant group on a mission to become the premier food operator in Africa. So far, our growing family consists of three international brands, Domino’s Pizza, Cold Stone Creamery & Pinkberry.
Eat ‘N’ Go limited officially started operation in August 2012 with the premier store at 4, Saka Tinubu Victoria Island, Lagos. Today, Eat N’ Go has about 100 stores (outlet) across Nigeria and still growing.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Security Officer
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- Chief Security Officer will be responsible for directing and overseeing the implementation of all safety and security measures for providing a safe environment for customers and team members.
- Developing emergency response and Crisis Management plans including evacuation and Business Continuity Planning Develop accurate security information system and Surveillance activities that will ensure company readiness to handle emergencies.
- Overseeing a network of security operatives and work with local, state and federal law enforcement and other security agencies.
- Communicating effectively and efficiently with external agencies including police, fire authorities, and other related services to ensure a coordinated approach.
- Liaising with Government agencies, parastatals, and local institutions on all security situations and matters for effective planning and necessary action.
- Review regularly all policies, systems, and procedures including emergency drills and bomb procedures Lead and direct investigations of accidents, thefts, property loss, and unlawful activities. Interrogate, analyze the situation and handle written/Complaint with a view to correcting erring staff Promote safe work practices and ensure compliance with Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) standards and preventive measures.
- Responsible for business-wide implementation of all security plans to ensure business resilience and continuity.
- Assisting in the development, administration, and implementation of safety programs and safety training classes.
- Conducting regular patrol around the entire stores to identify security risks and prevent a security breach
- Ensure compliance to all security procedures in line with ENG Standard.
- Analyzing, coordinating and leading recovery/mitigating activities in response to security-related emergency situations involving ENG staff members of stores – and act as the estate’s liaison with other relevant security agencies and authorities
- B.Sc in Criminology & Security Studies / Sociology.
- Must have at least 7 years of experience working in a similar field. OR retired personnel of the Armed Forces (Captain to Colonel, or Warrant Officer)
- The retired personnel must produce evidence of enlistment and certificate of discharge from the Force.
- Evidence that he has worked in a similar field after dis-engagement from the Force, will be an added advantage.
- Must have experience in the field of security management of large groups or organizations.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.