MAVENTEQ SYSTEMS LIMITED* – Our client, a multinational Oil and Gas company in Nigeria is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
*JOB TITLE: CIVIL WORKS SITE SUPERVISOR*
- Ensure that civil works are safely executed to the required project drawings and specifications.
- Ensure project QA/QC (quality assurance and quality control) measures are met.
- Ensure that materials for construction are of the required quality.
- Review and inspect concrete mix designs for concrete trial mixes.
- Assist in developing checklist for site works and laboratory testing activities.
- Review of contractor’s project deliverables e.g. ITP, Work Method Statement, QA/QC Plan, etc.
- Perform site and laboratory inspection/supervision for concrete cube preparation and workability test.
- Perform site and laboratory inspection/supervision for classification and strength test for road subgrade, subbase and base material.
- Verify calibration status of third-party laboratory testing devices and equipment.
- Assist in developing concrete track register for all concrete compressive strength tests results.
- Report Non conformances (NCR) to job standard and specifications and ensure any observed NCR reports are promptly closed out.
- Compile punch list items and ensure prompt close out before final hand over of facility to asset owner.
- Verify that necessary documentations are completed before site mobilization.
- Ensure that valid PTW is available and validated for the job daily.
- Verify contractor’s equipment mobilized to site are those pre-mobilized before use on silo
- Prepare daily report of the project status with details of personnel, material and equipment on site.
- Review/updating of WBS in line with work progress.
- Analyze data/information generated on completed projects as a basis for improvement on future jobs
- Engineering background with a minimum of 5 years’ experience in construction of Oil & Gas installations.
- Good command of spoken and written English.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Rotational – 28 x 28 Days.
- OML 58 location and other Onshore locations with occasional work within Port Harcourt office
*DEADLINE:* 13th May, 2020
*METHOD OF APPLICATION*
Candidates should send their CV to: *email@example.com*
*Note that only candidates who meets the job requirements will be contacted*